-
February 18th, 2006, 03:07 AM
#1
Inactive Member
They had some white-bordered AG books, but I couldn't remember which ones I had. I'm trying to collect the older versions of Samantha and Addy with the different illustrations. I'm also looking for some old Molly books with the original illustrations, but the only ones I've seen are at the library, which I obviously can't keep.
I did get a couple of wartime Nancy Drew books and old Bobbsey Twins books, and a Dear America book I didn't have. They also had some History Mysteries and a few short stories, one of which was a Hallmark edition(Kit's Home Run).
Does anyone know anything about these older books-the Nancy Drews and Bobbsey Twins?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 17, 2006 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks